- 1With all the change happening at Sea-Tac Airport I wanted to know what it looked like when it was dedicated in 1949.… Colin Diltz
- 2Lavish taxpayer-paid travel of U.S. Environmental Protection Administrator Scott Pruitt is just one reason why the… seattlepi
- 3'He puts the gun right to my chest,' says 13-year-old robbed in Burien KING 5 News
- 4It used to be common for scouts to fly into Venezuela. Now, most clubs — including the Mariners — refuse to send an… The Seattle Times
- 5Widow concerned about homeless camp encroaching on Seattle cemetery KING 5 News
Weather forecast at 9 AM
- 11:00 AMClear sky61°F
- 2:00 PMFew clouds61°F
- 5:00 PMFew clouds61°F
- 8:00 PMClear sky53°F
- 11:00 PMFew clouds44°F
- 2:00 AMBroken clouds43°F
- 5:00 AMFew clouds41°F
- 8:00 AMClear sky44°F
(AP) — Minnesota prosecutor closes 2-year probe into Prince's death without filing criminal charges.
On the SR 167 northbound on-ramp from S 277th St there is a collision partially blocking the ramp.
On the SR 520 eastbound off-ramp to NE 40th St there is a collision blocking the ramp.