This hour's updates will be available in 8 hours and 16 minutes.
Yesterday's top stories at 6 PM
- 1Federal regulators plan to fine Wells Fargo up to $1 billion for abuses tied to its auto-lending and mortgage busin… Chicago Tribune
- 2Before he died, Chicago attorney Jay B. Ross went to bat for stars as big as James Brown and Muddy Waters, but he a… Chicago Reader
- 3A second lawsuit seeks to overturn Deerfield's assault weapons ban, which takes effect on June 13.… Chicago Tribune
- 4Former 911 operator accused of hanging up on dozens of callers sentenced to 18 months of probation with 10 days in… WGN TV News
- 5This new exhibit will have you singing the blues—literally Chicago Reader
Yesterday at 6 PM